Tribute to the Military; God Bless America

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hunter is on the Campaign trail!

I have so many e-mails from the campaign that I really don't know where to begin. I shall try to help you stay informed so that you, not the dinosaur media, can make up your mind as to whom you will choose for president in the upcoming election.

On August 5th and 19th, Drake University will be the home of two of the presidential forums. They will be covered by ABC and ABC5/WOI-TV live. The Republicans will have their debate on the 5th, and the Democrats will have theirs on the 19th. George Stephanopoulos with additional questioning from David Yepsen of The Des Moines Register will be moderating the debates. They will begin at 8am CT and air across the country as a special edition of This Week with George Stephanopoulos.

On another note, "Congressman Duncan Hunter will be the special guest speaker at the San Diego County Republican Party monthly meeting on August 13, 2007." The meeting is to be held at the Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, California, at 6:30PM local time. Thank you.

I found that I could not use a few of the links, so I did not include those articles. I may love Duncan Hunter's principled stand on the issues, but I cannot support links that go nowhere! My God, it reminds me of that stupid bridge...

No comments: