Imad Mughniyeh, the militant accused of attacks that left hundreds of Americans and Israelis dead, including a U.S. Navy diver during the infamous 1985 hijacking of a TWA jetliner, was dispatched to hell, Hezbollah said Wednesday. He will not collect 72 virgins and he will not go to paradise.
Lets take a trip down memory lane in terrorism in the Middle East in regards to Mugniyah: Do you rememeber Mohammed Hamadi?
Hamadi was serving a life sentence in Germany for the 1985 hijacking of a TWA flight 847 from Athens, Greece, to Rome. The hijacked plane landed in Beirut, Lebanon, where hijackers beat, shot and killed 23 year old United States Navy Petty Officer Stethem and dumped his body on the tarmac. Stethem was the only casualty during the hijacking ordeal, in which 39 Americans were held hostage for 17 days. Hamadi was paroled to Lebannon in November 2005, much to the dismay of the United States.
Now lets recall Mohammed's brother Abbas. Abbas, was arrested in Germany in 1987 and charged with helping to kidnap two German businessmen in a bid to use them as bargaining chips for Mohammed Hamadi's freedom. Abbas Hamadi was released in 1993 after serving half of his sentence. At the time, German news media reported, that he was let go as part of a deal between the German government and Hezbollah to release two other Germans held hostage in Lebanon. Guess who was the Hezbollah Security Chief at the time, Imad Fayex Mugniyah.
Both of the Hamadi boys are linked to Mugniyah.
Here is some background that was posted in previous articles in The Bosun Locker about Mugniyah; a terrorist who has been active on the terrorism circuit for the past 20 years:
Mugniyah allegedly has been tied to kidnappings and bombings throughout the world over the past two decades, including the following:
▪ April 18, 1983 bombing of the United States embassy in Beirut, which killed 63
people including 17 Americans
▪ October 23, 1983 simultaneous truck bombings against the French paratroopers and US Marine killing 58 French soldiers and 241 Marines.
▪ September 20, 1984, he attacked the US embassy annex building and is believed to have killed William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut
▪ Linked to the numerous kidnappings of Westerners in Beirut through the 1980s – some were killed, some by beheading, and a few were eventually released.
▪ Orchestrated the 2000 abductions of three Israeli soldiers in the southern part of Lebanon
▪ Abduction of Israeli Colonel Elchanan Tenenbaum.
And he has been active in the western hemisphere, too.
▪ March 17, 1992 bombings of the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires Argentina, which killed 29
▪ July 1994 bombing of the AMIA cultural building in in Buenos Aires Argentina, killing 86 people Source: Laura Mansfield
According to World Net Daily article in 2006, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad traveled to Damascus in January 2006, he took a special guest with him on the flight from Tehran – one of the world's most wanted terrorists. Imad Mugniyah
Intelligence experts have told the London Times Ahmadinejad has recruited Imad Mugniyah, the Lebanese commander of Hezbollah's overseas operations, to oversee retaliation against Western targets if the U.S. orders a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. World Net Daily reported that Mugniyah and the Iranian President Ahmadinejad met with other leaders of Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Damascus in what has been called a "terror summit." Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and Hamas all have carried out attacks on Israel and Israelis over the years. Link to World Net Daily article, Ahmadinejad recruits Hezbollah terror chief
So as you can see this terrorist, Imad Mugniyah, got his. Burn in Hell, Imad. Comment from a friend at Hannity Forum:
"I am sure that his supporters and protectors are well aware of the significance of this action and will know that these killers will eventually be eliminated no matter how long it takes. OBL is very aware of this. If he didn't realize that we will never stop until he is dead, this action should drive that lesson home."